Our Comfort Club - Guarantees Your Comfort Year Round
*$29.95 A Month For A Precision Tune-Up, 15% Off Repairs And
So Much More!
Comfort Club™ Membership Program - The Value
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™, provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a Comfort Club™ Member, you'll receive:
- AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation tune-up of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation tune-up of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership benefits include:
- Extends The Life Of Your System – your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club™ membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – One Hour Annual service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards - As a Comfort Club™ member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection – Comfort Club™ membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club™ membership.
In addition, you become part of our Comfort Club™ Rewards program which is a book of coupons packed with discounts at name brand businesses in your area. You can save up to 50% or get 2-for-1 deals at restaurants, shops, hotels and more! Our Comfort Club™ membership program is risk free, so you can’t lose.
*Oil systems are $39.95 per month. Not available in all locations
Apple Comfort's One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning proudly services & installs heating and air conditioning equipment in addition to providing indoor air quality solutions for homes and businesses in Bucks and Montgomery counties including the towns of Center Valley, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Harleysville, Newtown, New Hope, Norristown, Perkasie, Quakertown, Southampton, Warminster and the surrounding areas. Please call for a free estimate.
A maze of heating and air conditioning ducts runs inside the walls and floors of 80 percent of American homes. As the supply ducts blow air into the rooms, return ducts inhale airborne dust and suck it back into the blower. Add moisture to this mixture and you've got a breeding ground for allergy-inducing molds, mites and bacteria. Many filters commonly used today can't keep dust and debris from streaming into the air and over time sizable accumulations can form — think dust bunnies, but bigger.
To find out if your ducts need cleaning, pull off some supply and return registers and take a look. If a new furnace is being installed, you should probably invest in a duct cleaning at the same time, because chances are the new blower will be more powerful than the old one and will stir up a lot of dust.