Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
- Time - First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "Always on Time...Or You Don't Pay A Dime!®". No questions asked.
- Integrity - We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law - We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence - We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation - We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
- Teamwork - We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service - We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others - We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy - We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
- Competition - We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
Control direct sun through windows, depending on the season and local climate. During cooling season, block direct heat gain from the sun shining through glass on the East and especially West sides of the facility. Depending on your facility, options such as "solar screens," "solar films," awnings, and vegetation can help keep facilities more cool. Over time, trees can attractively shade the facility, and help clean the air. Interior curtains or drapes can help, but it's best to prevent the summer heat from getting past the glass and inside