Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
- Time - First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "Always on Time...Or You Don't Pay A Dime!®". No questions asked.
- Integrity - We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law - We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence - We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation - We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
- Teamwork - We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service - We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others - We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy - We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
- Competition - We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
While thermostats rarely fail outright, they can degrade over time as mechanical parts stick or lose their calibration. Older units will send faulty signals if they've been knocked out of level or have dirty switches. Modern electronic thermostats, sealed at the factory to keep out dust and grime, rarely need adjusting. However, whether your thermostat is old or young, the hole where the thermostat wire comes through the wall needs to be caulked, or a draft could trick it into thinking the room is warmer or colder than it really is.