Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
- Time - First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "Always on Time...Or You Don't Pay A Dime!®". No questions asked.
- Integrity - We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law - We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence - We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation - We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
- Teamwork - We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service - We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others - We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy - We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
- Competition - We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
A neglected in-duct humidifier can breed mildew and bacteria, not to mention add too much moisture to a house. A common mistake with humidifiers is leaving them on after the heating season ends. Don't forget to pull the plug, shut the water valve and drain the unit. The media-pad should be replaced on an annual basis. If there is a bypass, it should be closed in the cooling season.